Friday 23 November 2012

Mr Murdoch

To Mr Murdoch

I am aware of how you are running a business and need to finacially support it and by the new development in e-media this might affect your revenue, so I can understand where you are coming from when you feel the need to charge for services online. However that does not give you the right to try and undermine producers that are giving news for free.

As I am personally a big fan of the BBC I feel that looking at what they are meant to be doing and the government onjectives set for them it would be unfare to suddently charge for their service and by you asking them to do that has lead to people thinking that they are doin it just to remain competivie, however I khow that the only reason that you are doing this yourself is to carry on having a monopoly in the news industry and you see them and others giving free contents as a threat.

I would ask you to reconsider how you approach these producers as it is unfair and I believe it should stop

thank you for your time

Josh.J

No comments:

Post a Comment